Friday

Number 10: The purple clematis climbing all over my front deck


Photobucket


Number 9: The yellow irises popping out all over the front walk



Photobucket


Number 8: The mini rose buds just starting to open


Photobucket


Number 7: The tiny pea flowers and pods peppering the plants


Photobucket


Number 6: After 4 years, the plum tree finally showing signs of fruit.


Photobucket


Number 5: Again, after 4 years, the nectarine tree REALLY showing signs of fruit.


Photobucket


Number 4: The fact that the blueberry bushes have more berries than ever before


Photobucket


Number 3: The berries we picked today and the ones we will pick tomorrow


Photobucket


Number 2: The amazement of my kids when they saw this stretching clear across the sky


Photobucket


Number 1: My favorite plant (sage) in my spring garden is in full bloom.


Photobucket


Okay, really I love my whole yard. I am so thankful that we can spend time out here. That my kids can learn about plants through experience and not in a school building. They experience planting the seeds, watching them sprout and picking the flowers or eating the produce. I see thier excitement when they find the first tomato flower or pea pod emerge or when they find something they can pick and eat.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful yard and garden. :)

    ReplyDelete