Tuesday

It's Birthday Time in Tennessee: The Cake


The birthday party is tomorrow afternoon. I had a terrible time with this cake. I ended up just doing 2 flavors- chocolate and carrot cake and making it smaller than originally planned. Afterall, this year we are just having a small family party.
Note to self: NEVER use carrot cake for carving or molding!!
The head fell on me 3 times!! I told Paul if it falls again they are getting an ice cream cake from down the road. The body and nest are chocolate, the eggs and head/tail are carrot cake.
Not my best work, but it looks like a chicken I guess. And I know they will like it when they see it in the morning, and that is what matters.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this cake! You are one talented lady!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, as well!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete