Thursday

My First Award!


[blogaward.jpg]

I've been blogging for nearly a year now and I have recieved my first award! Thank you to Adventures of a Montessori Mama for nominating me!

I'll have to think on this next part....any blog listed on my sidebar, aswell as my friends listed on the sidebar of my homeschoolblogger blog are my favorites. I hardly ever come across a blog I don't like or can't learn from....

If you're named (below), and you want to share more bloggy goodness *no pressure here*:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.

so if I don't end up back to officially nominate....browse the blog list, all those blogs are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment