Friday

Flashback Friday: A Family Visit

My mom and sister are flying in tomorrow to visit for a few days. The boys love my mom and Amy's visits and have been counting down for the past few weeks. So here is a trip down memory lane....with my boys and thier Aunt Amy...


Amy (3) and Cale (6 months) -2004


Amy (4) and Cohen (1 month) -2005



Rylan (5), Amy (5), Cale (3) at a wildlife safari in Arkansas (2006)


Playing the very safe game of getting sprayed with a hose while jumping on the trampoline (2006)

Feeding chickens in OK (2007)

Amy (6), Rylan (6), Cale (4) and Cohen (2) having dinner and a movie....(2007)

I have a lot more pictures of them together- but that would include scanning. I am really suprised I have none of her holding Lakin as a baby- esp. since they visited last summer when he was only a few months old....

For more flashback Fridays visit Kellieann at Hilltop Academy


2 comments:

  1. Awww...sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing. And sorry about making you miss your dog today.... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Its so much fun to look back and see how far you have come as a family. My kids love going to the Safari in Gentry. We try to go at least once a year.

    ReplyDelete