Monday


Lately Cale has been making lots of these little books. He really fights 'school' writing, but he has been going to town with this one he did. He told me he was writing a book for Cohen to learn how to read words....

He uses our stamps and all these little pieces of scrap paper we have in our art box (Thanks, Gram!) He concentrates so hard on them....

So in one shot he gets his spelling, handwriting, some phonics as I help with the spelling and since he made multiple stamps, a lesson in plurals...

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    I have been reading your blogs you have wonderful ideas.
    I can so relate to your nervousness I am so similar to that as well.
    I love the little books you guys are making that is a great idea too I wonder if something like that may encourage more writing here...hmmm....
    Thanks for sharing...
    Have A Great Week.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I love it when they come up with their own work. Larkin really enjoyed your class, by the way.

    ReplyDelete