Monday

Garden Planning- Pinterest Style

We had our first hard frost last week which means our growing season is officially over. It also means that I have switched into full planning mode when it comes to the garden. And that means I have a board, or 2 or 3, on Pinterest devoted to gardening.

Boards where I collect beautiful pictures of raised beds....



And ideas for fencing...

source
source
source













And cool ideas on growing vertically....

source
source

And just inspiration in general....

source

source


source



Now I only have to decided which ideas I like best and how to make them work on our land and in our garden. Are you on Pinterest? What beautiful things have you pinned lately?


2 comments:

  1. I can get into trouble with Pinterest. It seems like everything I pin I want to do, and there are not enough hours in the day for me to complete all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, huh? We start garden planning in about February when we're longing for the snow to stop piling up! ::wink:: We try to use a few new ideas every season, but I'm not sure what's up this coming seaon!

    ReplyDelete