Thursday

Through the Years

The other night, Paul was out of town and I stayed up way too late. I ended up going through old pictures. I have always taken way too many pictures so I have many boxes and many albums stuffed full from the days of disposable cameras to somewhere in 2004 when I got my first digital camera. I realized I need to get better about taking pictures of Paul and I. Somewhere around 2001- when Rylan was born- I disappeared from 99% of the photos and ones with Paul and I together only came around about once a year. I couldn't even find one of the 2 of us for 2004, though I am sure it exists somewhere in the depth of the basement or on my old external hard drive that I can't access at the moment. 

But here's to almost 17 years and half my life with my love. Happy Valentine's Day!

1996
1997
1998
1999
2000

2001

2002
2003
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012

Linked to Think Back Thursday

3 comments:

  1. It's the same way with us and pictures! I think I was in one picture from our vacation last week. We decided a while back that we needed to take turns being photographer. Now, we need to start handing over the camera to the kids to take our picture together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year while my hubby and I were at a garden we had a stranger take our picture. We need to be aware of doing this more often. We, like you, tend to be behind the camera to often. Thanks for the reminder to get in front of the camera more often... especially with my hubby.

    Thanks for linking up with my meme. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really loved the pictures of the history of your lovely family. My, how you've all grown! Love it!

    ReplyDelete