Friday

Christmas Cards Are Coming

Every year I order photo cards to send out for Christmas. It's the easiest way to send a recent picture of the boys while sending out our holiday greetings.

So each year, once we set up our tree, we get the boys together and force them to pose. I snap a zillion pictures and hope to get one that is worthy of the honor of being on our yearly photo card.

Once the picture is chosen I head on over to Shutterfly to choose which Christmas card I want to use for that year. They have a great selection of Christmas Photo Cards. Anyone could find one that suits their needs- and now you can search for more than just a design. You can search by color, size, paper type, how many pictures on the card, etc.

This year I will be running a little late on ordering my cards. I want our new addition to be present in the card....so we have to wait till she makes her appearance before taking our yearly picture. Not to mention the birth announcement photo card I always send out, so this year's cards will be double stuffed. Shutterfly has a nice selection of birth announcements too and I've never shopped on the pink side of the site :)

And if you are looking for other holiday gift ideas....my mother-in-law carries her Shutterfly Photo Book around with her just so she can show off her grandsons. And their calendars are a way to make memories last even longer.

...and to any other bloggers out there, if you hurry you can get in on Shutterfly's Holiday Card promotion and you can get 50 free holiday cards for yourself!

1 comment: