Friday

Introductions

I mentioned them the other day


And now that they have been named, I would like to formally introduce


Scooter


and Scout


They are 2 little Nubian boys, about 7 weeks old. They are tiny, act like little puppies and scream like banshees when they get lonely.


They are still getting use to the Bertie and Bella, who can be a little rude at times, but if the boys steer clear of them they are left alone.


And as a bonus they LOVE, and have already eaten, a lot of poison ivy. Paul and Cale can vouch for that. I don't think Cale is enjoying his introduction to poison ivy. But since the big girls would rather eat my butterfly bush than eat poison ivy, I am loving that the boys go for it first

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they are just adorable! :) Our goats are nubian mixes, so they have the long floppy ears which I love so much! Enjoy, they'll be too big to carry before you know it! Yay, for eating poison ivy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! They can eat poison ivy? My mind can't go there.

    ReplyDelete