Wednesday

Through the Lens of a Child

The one thing Cohen asked for this Christmas was a camera. We decided since he is only 3, we would go ahead and get him one of the kid cameras even though picture quality isn't the best. He actually ended up with 2- one from us and one from Paul's grandmother. We had it set aside to take back, when Cale decided to spend his Christmas money from his Aunt and Uncle on Cohen's 2nd camera. So they've been snapping away the past few days....and it is interesting to see what they find picture-worthy...

Cohen's most photographed item?? The floor...I have this shot at various angles, and sometimes you are lucky and get some toes in too

Next favorite....himself...

But every so often he'd catch a good one....


and a face would actually make it into the picture!

Cale's subjects mostly included people....and if no one would pose he'd set up his own subject...

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I try to let my kids use my camera to take pictures all the time. Its fun to see things thru their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sadie,
    I love to see what pictures kids will take with a camera. I was wondering about those kids camera I may just have to get one of those for a couple of our kids for easter presents.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb and Bekah also got cameras for Christmas. I put them in their stockings, so whn anyone opened a gift, they had to take a picture too. Mike said between me and them, he felt like he was being photographed by the paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete